Huarache Nike Black White
A plumber suffered burn injuries when a natural gas line exploded at Meadow Wind Assisted Living center in Casper on Friday, police said.
"It was fairly forceful because it did push over a partition wall," Harshman said. The facility's fire sprinklers were activated during the incident.
Buses transported residents to other assisted living centers in the area, said Casper Fire EMS Division Chief Mark Harshman. Fifty were taken to Park Place, and 13 others were moved to Primrose Retirement Community.
The evacuation went quickly, she added.
Wishing a speedy recovery to the plumber,thoughts and well wishes to the family. Trib, get facts straight instead of trying to make a story,gas lines don't explode. An atmosphere of between 4 15% gas to air is explosive, no more, no less. Working on a live gas line is unsafe,especially if you are letting gas escape,creating said atmosphere. Gas lines contain 100% gas, can't burn or explode. Unsafe work habits are the cause of this incident, fortunately he didn't get himself killed, or others. Be smart! Be safe!We provide this community forum for readers to exchange ideas and opinions on the news of the day. Passionate views, pointed criticism and critical thinking are welcome. Name calling, crude language and personal abuse are not welcome. Moderators will monitor comments with an eye toward maintaining a high level of civility in this forum. Our comment policy explains the rules of the road for registered commenters.
The plumber, who was working on the line when it exploded, was taken to Wyoming Medical Center for treatment, said Casper police Sgt. Lyle Berg. Details about the plumber's injuries weren't immediately available. explosion prompted residents to evacuate the center. One suffered a knee injury while leaving the building, which sits at the corner of 12th Street and Walsh Drive on the city's east side.
IN ALL CAPS. This is hard to read and annoys readers.
I am absolutely astonished that you guys are blaming the plumber! I know him personally and know he NEVER do ANYTHING to purposely hurt another person or cause this accident. He is a loving Nike Air Huarache Prm Qs
Several fire engines, police cars and ambulances and a Source Gas truck responded to the scene.
You called someone an idiot, a racist, a dope, a moron, etc. Please, no name calling or profanity (or veiled profanity $%^ rambled, failed to stay on topic or exhibited troll like behavior intended to hijack the discussion at hand.
YOU SHOUTED YOUR COMMENT Nike Huarache Black White Grey
You have issues with a business. Have a bad meal? Feel you were overcharged at the store? New car is a lemon? Contact the business directly with your customer service concerns.
husband, he is an amazing father, he is a caring brother ,a terrific son, and a great friend!! My heart aches for him and his family! He had to be life flighted to Denver and is at a burn unit. That this person wasn't working safe and it was his good fortune that he didn't kill himself. Do you know this person to know they aren't meticulous in their work? Were you there to actually have the facts to make a statement? I clearly have more facts than you and that is why I comment and ask you to reserve your notations and Huarache Nike Black White assumptions until you do have all of the information.
ï»¿Updated Gas line explosion burns plumber at Casper assisted living center
"It was scary," she said. "I have an aging mother. I know how these families would feel."
Carol Burback was working in Nike Huarache Womens Cheap
the center's beauty shop when the explosion happened.
If your comment was not approved, perhaps.
Huarache Nike Black White
Air Huarache Ultra Breathe
053 - 482907